Sunday 16 February 2014

Christmas Jumper Nails

Even though I have some much more exciting posts I'm posting this one sooner seeing as it's waaay past Christmas :p These Christmas jumper type nails were always on my list of nails I have to do at some point, I had tried to freehand them but then MoYou came along!





Right I did these at Christmas and apparently didn't write down what I used and how many coats etc. so I might be off a bit. I painted all nails in two coats (I think!) of Ciate Boudoir (I'm pretty sure). Then I painted over all of them with a coat of Calvin Klein Hallucinate. Then on the ring finger I used a coat of Barry M's limited edition Christmas polish (that I bought the Christmas before :p).





And finally I stamped over each nail with different stamps from the MoYou Festive Collection plate 04 in Barry M Matte White.






I loooove them! 

It's slightly after Christmas now but I hope you all had a good one :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and any feedback you can give :D