Saturday 17 August 2013

Fandom Cosmetics Highly Illogical

Yoo helloo! 

The other day I tried out my three swatch challenge idea and it didn't go so well so 
I thought I'd just swatch Highly Illogical instead, a polish based on Spock's uniform. 




I added a stud to jazz it up a little :p

This is described as a blue jelly with silver dust, but I'm sure I can see blue and purple glitters in there too, unless it's just how the light hits it:



I looove it, it gives complete coverage in two coats with no base colour and is ridiculously packed with the glitters/dust, it's very pretty!

My favourite Star Trek film has to be The Voyage Home :p






Might end up watching that later :p Do you have a favourite? Aren't Fandom Cosmetics amazing? :D




Pics: Computer?, Nobody pays any attention to you unless you swear every other word, Are you sure it isn't time for a colourful metaphor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and any feedback you can give :D